Our client is looking for a Part-Time Bookkeeper to join their well-established team in Birmingham. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone well-experienced in accounts to gain a more holistic view of a company’s accounts. This is a long-term contract within a growing company, with the potential for a permanent contract.
This is an exciting role where you will have the opportunity to broaden your knowledge of accounts. They are looking for someone who is confident and engaging, with experience across transactional finance, looking to gain exposure to month-end responsibilities.
- This is a Part-Time role giving you the flexibility to work a three day week and is an office based role where you will be engaging with internal stakeholders across the company
- Be an accounts professional with experience across transactional finance, experience with Sage is preferable but not essential
- Have a strong attention to detail, and be a highly adaptable individual who is capable of learning new accounting software quickly
- Be available immediately, because our client needs someone to come in and hit the ground running!
What You Will Receive
- We offer the unique opportunity to gain a lot more flexibility and a better work-life balance, whilst working within a close-knit team
- Contribute to the company’s growth whilst working in a fun and dynamic team, that works together to achieve their goals
- Work in an easily accessible location that is very close to local amenities and free on-site parking
- Gain experience in a well-respected business, which offers a competitive salary and flexible hour
If you are an immediately available Part-Time Bookkeeper ready to hit the ground running, please apply now