We are currently recruiting for a Part-Time Accounts Assistant to join a well-established and lovely family-owned business based near Aston. This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to a company’s success whilst working alongside vibrant and like-minded individuals.
You will be contributing to the finance’s overall strategic direction and improvements as a key focus will be on credit control queries, reduce late payments and keeping aged debt to a minimum. You will gain exposure with communicating with stakeholders at all levels and posting month end journals including accruals and prepayments.
- Strong knowledge with Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.
- Be AAT qualified or have previous experience in a similar position with the ambition and intention to complete your qualifications in the near future
- Possess high level of organisation and accuracy with the initiative to work to tight deadlines and can demonstrate comfort in using accounting systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to problem-solve under pressure with a high attention to detail
In Return, You Will:
- Enjoy a varied role working with like-minded individuals in a fun, exciting and vibrant environment
- Actively develop your skillset working alongside experienced and knowledgeable team members who will push you to progress in your career development
- Enjoy continuous development for this role as well as encouraging employees to gain relevant qualifications
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible working schedule (Monday – Thursday)
If you’re looking for part-time hours and this sounds like an exciting role for you, then please apply now!