We are currently recruiting for a Part-Time Accounts Assistant to join a truly fabulous client of ours based in Birmingham City Centre. This role would be perfectly suited to a confident and friendly candidate, with previous experience in all-round Accounts roles, that needs flexible hours for schools runs and such like. We are looking for a candidate with an understanding of both the Purchase Ledger and the Sales Ledger to hit the ground running in this position!
This role sits within a small team and would be the back bone of the Transactional processes! Previous experience in Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger is essential as the Accounts Assistant will be undertaking a variety of duties. These duties will include chasing outstanding payments, processing invoices, completing bank reconciliations and allocating incoming payments. The business as a whole provide a fun and sociable atmosphere therefore we are looking for a positive and warm candidate that would like to get involved with the team.
- We are specifically looking for a candidate with previous experience in both Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger in order to hit the ground running in this position!
- We are looking for a confident and bubbly character to fit in with the team and culture of the business!
- Due to the nature of the business, this is an office based role therefore the ability to work in the office is essential.
- Experience using Sage would be desirable in this position, although it is not essential as training can be provided!
What You Will Receive
- Be welcomed into a really friendly and sociable environment with various social events and clubs you can get involved with, if you’d like to!
- Although this is an office based role, the business do offer as much flexibility as they can in terms of hours and working from home when needed!
- Benefit from study support towards relevant qualifications such as the AAT, ACCA or CIMA should you want to further your education!
- Enjoy flexible working hours that are tailored around you and your needs in a business that wants to ensure you are comfortable and happy!
Our fabulous and well-recognised client based in Birmingham City Centre are looking for an experienced Part-Time Accounts Assistant to join their welcoming and friendly team! This is a really fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking for flexibility, to make this role their own and feel ownership of the Transactional processes! If this sounds like the role you have been searching for then please don’t hesitate to apply as interviews can take place immediately!