Our client, based in Wolverhampton, is looking for a Part-Time Accounts Assistant to join their established team and stay for years to come! This role would suit an applicant who needs to do the school pick up and drop off! We are looking for a candidate with previous experience in Transactional accounts due to the nature of the role.
The role includes activities within the Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger. Day-to-day the successful Accounts Assistant will be producing and processing invoices, allocating incoming payments and performing bank, account and statement reconciliations. We are hoping for a candidate that is wanting to become a part of the team and stay for years to come!
- The role is part-time with 30 hours a week, the ability to be in the office for these hours would be ideal as this is an office based role
- Previous experience in a similar role is expected so that the successful Accounts Assistant can hit the ground running!
- The team are warm, friendly and close-knit, they’re hoping for an applicant that will get stuck in with them!
- The company are hoping for a positive and hard-working individual to stay with them for years to come!
What You Will Receive
- Benefit from flexible working that will accommodate a school pick up and drop off!
- Work in an easily accessible location that is very close to local amenities and has free, on-site parking!
- Enjoy the freedom of part-time work within a supportive and friendly environment!
- Work within an established business that offers a friendly atmosphere and long-term stability!
Overall, our client is looking for a confident Accounts Assistant, particularly with previous experience, to join their team on a part-time, permanent basis! If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply now!
**Please bear in mind the salary will be pro-ratad for part-time hours but can pay up to £28k dependant on experience**