I’m currently recruiting for a dynamic a growing company in need of a skilled and motivated part-time Accounts Assistant to join a business in West Bromwich.
You will play a crucial role in supporting the finance department and ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the financial processes. Day to day duties will be processing invoices, reconciling statements, managing both accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Previous experience working in a similar position with an adaptable attitude and the ability to work at pace when required
- Strong communication skills and can demonstrate confidence with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient in all Microsoft Packages including MS Word, Power Point and Excel with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organisation skills including the ability to prioritise a changing workload and a positive can do attitude
What you will receive:
- As well as a rewarding feeling of accomplishment, you will be able to take advantage of great benefits including flexible working hours
- Enjoy working alongside like minded individuals with the thirst and drive to improve the business’s overall performance
- Work for a fast growing company that will allow you to showcase your skill set and gain vast exposure
- Enjoy free parking, work in a friendly social team and work for a business who believe in a work life balance
If you’re an experienced Accounts Assistant looking for part-time work then please apply now!