We are working with a large and reputable Civil Engineering business that is seeking a Part Qualified Assistant Accountant to join their finance team based out of a creative and charming office in Birmingham. This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive and driven individual who is passionate about finance, and wants to contribute their skills to a respected and conscientious employer.
As a Part Qualified Assistant Accountant, you will be working directly into the Head of Finance and COO, and will be responsible for assisting with the assistance in preparation of monthly management accounts, posting accurate journals and providing analysis for variance for budget holders. This opportunity will give the right candidate an interesting insight into senior decision making in a nice business.
- Be a Part Qualified Accountant or AAT Qualified, to begin further qualifications.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and practices (must have fundamental knowledge and experience in double entry).
- Proficient in Excel, with a keen eye for detail and analytical mind.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills as you will be engaging with internal and external stakeholders.
What you will receive
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Work from an incredible office alike no other, with a fun and supportive team.
- Opportunity to work for a reputable and impactful business, where your decisions will influence key business avenues.
- Have career development and progression opportunities, to grow within your role and the business.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with limited exposure to Management Accounts to get more month end exposure in technical accounts and working with senior stakeholders. If you are interested by this opportunity, please apply now.