Mitchell Adam currently have the pleasure of assisting another renewables business, fostering the growth of net-zero in the corporate world and contributing the overall mission of sustainable energy. Due to PE backing, ambitious growth plans and a busy start to the year, we are on the lookout for an ambitious Part Qualified Accountant to be the right hand to a qualified finance manager, in their Dudley based office.
The successful candidate will have a transactional skillset to build upon, and experience in accruals, prepayments and balance sheet reconciliations. Day to day you will be conducting analysis on the monthly management accounts, prepping the month end and looking into the fixed asset register. You will be rewarded with the opportunity to analyse the workflows and put your stamp on the business with process improvement initiatives.
- You must’ve worked within transactional finance and have a skillset to build upon.
- The ideal candidate will have exposure to prepayments, balance sheets and accruals.
- Be a tech savvy individual, who knows their way around an Excel sheet, using lookups and tables with ease.
- You must be a confident and enthusiastic candidate with the desire to grow in the business as they continue the next phase of growth.
What you will receive
- Work for a niche business, playing a pivotal part in clean energy and its adaption in businesses UK wide.
- Have access to a fantastic package, including bonus, vouchers, flexibility in your hours and flexible benefits that suit you.
- Work underneath an incredible manager, focussed on your growth.
- Be a part of a PE backed business in a period of exponential growth, giving you incredible exposure.
This is a stand out opportunity for any progressive, part-qualified candidate looking to take a step up and jump into the exciting world of renewable energy. If this sounds like you, please apply now to avoid missing out.