If you are a Part Qualified Accountant currently looking for a change of pace in a client-facing role then keep reading. Mitchell Adam are currently representing our large financial services business on the lookout for the best part qualified talent in the city that they can progress internally and help grow. As a Part Qualified Accountant, you will be working in a select, highly experienced team to assist with the day to day running of a single clients property portfolio.
Working with your client and team, you will initially be getting set up on bespoke systems before taking an in depth look into your client’s accounts. In this role you will get a mix of exposure between the management accounts, where you will be analysing accrued and prepaid income on the ledger, bank statements and balance sheets – then getting involved in P&L and variance analysis on budgets and forecasts for certain revenue streams.
- Be studying for your ACCA/CIMA with a strong desire to qualify.
- Have prior exposure to prepayments, accruals and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Have an analytical mind that will allow you to use initiative to solve complex queries easily and service the client highly.
- Feel comfortable in your knowledge of General Ledger accounting, and preparing financial statements.
What you will receive
- An outstanding study package to finish the rest of your exams and allow you to progress even faster with the business.
- Gain brilliant industry exposure in a leading business in their field, who are regarded as producing the best in the sector.
- Work from home twice a week to get the work life balance, but when you’re in work in a central location and a beautiful office with a great atmosphere.
- Have the opportunity to grow in the business as effort is often rewarded, and there is always space to grow.
This is a perfect change of environment for those looking to continue their accounts career in role that is rewarding and full of client facing exposure, within a stable and growing business. If this sounds ideal for you, apply now.