My client, an inclusive, sustainable and rapidly growing property business is looking to bring a motivated and forward thinking Accountant into their talented accounts department. Based in Birmingham city centre three days a week, the successful candidate will be in an interesting hybrid position, business partnering with external clients to provide the best service possible, and preparing financial and management accounts for their properties. This role is ideal for an Accountant in the property space, or a practice accountant looking for a change.
The successful candidate for this position will be a confident individual looking for a hands on position, where you will directly be liaising with your clientele. Your day to day will be constantly developing as per the needs of your clients, but will have you involved in compiling the management accounts for a number of sites, from accruals and prepayments through to assisting with the budgets and forecasting.
- Ideally, you will be making your way through your ACCA/CIMA studies and looking to qualify with the business.
- You must be a confident individual that takes pleasure in creating and maintaining relationships to ease the flow of information.
- Technically, you must be a strong management accountant, vitally an understanding of debits and credits, accruals and prepayments.
- The ideally candidate will have also had exposure to creating VAT returns.
What you will receive
- You will receive study support, to continue striving towards your professional qualifications.
- Have access to progression within the role and the business, able to take various steps towards management or bigger clientele.
- Work under an established, experienced and knowledgeable manager that will be able to impart their sector knowledge on you.
- Fantastic exposure in the property space, building crucial connections internally and externally, bolstering your partnering experience.
This is a stand out opportunity for the people focused accountant, that enjoys making sense of the numbers and collaborating with various business units daily. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, please apply now to avoid missing out.