Mitchell Adam are currently recruiting for a unique opportunity for an Finance & Operations Manager to join a rapidly growing SME, to continue to support the businesses development from an Accounting and Operational standpoint. The business is a fun, open minded, international company with a cosy feel, as its part of a group – boasting sustainability for the candidate. The successful candidate will be taking a hands on approach, working with a multitude of internal stakeholders to ensure smooth running, and will be given progression in the role.
The perfect candidate will have a diverse background, with solid Accounting experience, backed up by knowledge within Sales, Marketing, Production and Logistics/Warehouse process. On the accounting side, you will be knee deep in reporting, with full responsibility over Revenue, Cash flow, Balance Sheets, Stock Valuation, Debtors and Profit and Loss. You will be working alongside the Ops Director so experience can be built upon.
- You must be a technically strong Accountant, as that will take up a minimum of 30% of your time.
- A background involving sales and marketing is beneficial, as it will ensure a smooth transition into the role.
- Commercial Acumen will allow the successful candidate to make interdepartmental decisions understanding risk and reward of businesses choices.
- You must be a strong communicator, as you will regularly liaising with the company owners and other departmental Directors.
What you will receive
- Receive travel opportunities, with the opportunity to visit places such as California, Cape Town and Barcelona.
- Be part of a big brand, made up of small businesses, giving you security alongside a family feel.
- Work directly alongside the Operations Director, giving you incredible exposure, in a niche business.
- Be able to progress within the position, slowly undertaking more and more responsibilities until you are a fully trained, integral part of the business.
This is an unique opportunity for an Operations Manager to work with multiple stakeholders in a business and become a key spearhead operationally, allowing you to step up down the line and make vital decisions operationally. Please apply now to avoid missing out.