Our Client is going through an exciting time of expansion and a full restructure within the Finance Function. This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong qualified accountant to showcase their business acumen and value adding skills to a well-established business.
This role requires experience managing teams within operational finance, you will be delegating and implementing process improvements throughout the business to streamline and improve current day to day duties throughout the business.
Ideally you will –
- Be a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with experience working with Agresso, Strong Excel and Power BI knowledge will also be beneficial.
- Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to provide influential insight to financial and non-financial people, whilst building strong working relationships throughout the company.
- Demonstrate instances in which you have been able to add tangible value to directly aid the performance of a business unit through cost-saving initiatives, ongoing process improvements and streamline techniques.
In return, you will –
- Enjoy a good level of autonomy in your role, where you will be encouraged to initiate projects and initiatives to help improve process, procedures and reports in your area.
- Become an important part of the technical accounting team, helping to contribute in a meaningful way to business improvements and strategic direction.
- Work with several high-profile people (both in finance and non-finance) to help you build your overall experience / profile.
- Gain experience within a well-established and growing not for profit business, with potential of the role going permanent.
This is a great opportunity for a talented qualified accountant to demonstrate business acumen within the finance function of a well-established business. This role is available immediately, please apply now to avoid disappointment.