Mitchell Adam are delighted to announce their newly found collaboration with an expansive manufacturing organisation. This organisation is seeking an experienced Management Accountant with experience working for a Manufacturing business. This organisation has won plaudits as a pioneer of their industry due to their sustainable business model and manufacturing process. They are expecting their organisation to continue to grow over this decade and they are looking for an individual who has the capability to evolve alongside the organisation. Due to this expected growth, they believe there will be ample room for progression for the successful candidate.
This organisation has their offices in South Birmingham, there is free on-site parking and they are offering a flexible working pattern where their employees can alternate their hours, giving freedom to come in early and leave early or the opposite. This freedom is fantastic for candidates who struggle to find suitable employment that matches their lifestyle. As a Management Accountant, you will be working directly beneath the Financial Controller. In this role you will be assisting the FC with creating annual budgets and reviewing spending habits and decisions of the organisation, seeking to find alternative and more efficient solutions. You will be producing management accounts and pitching in to help with the rest of the team. Manufacturing experience is essential due to the nature of the position, the organisation are looking for a candidate who can bring their experience and enthusiastic attitude into the organisation.
- To have experience completing month end responsibilities, and to have competed year end analysis.
- To be able to be flexible, to adapt to assisting with senior duties with the Financial Controller, to be willing to help junior colleagues complete transactional duties at times of high workload.
- To be confident and to have a fantastic enthusiasm and attitude. This organisation is predicting to grow rapidly over the next few years and are eager to bring on a candidate who is excited by this prospect.
- To have at least three years of experience working in a manufacturing organisation in an accounting position where you have completed month end tasks.
You will receive
- The opportunity to work for an organisation that has no ceiling on their potential, their unique product has massive positive implications for the current industry.
- A generous benefits package that includes a flexible working option and a generous benefits package.
- The chance to work for an organisation that has a positive impact on the environment, which unfortunately can be rare in this sector.
- The opportunity for progression in this organisation, they are hoping to bring on candidates with potential to become chartered.
A manufacturing organisation in South Birmingham are hoping to bring on an a Management Accountant with experience from the Manufacturing sector. Their unique production methods ensure they differ from their competitors. This role will be filled quickly so please apply if you are interested.