An established food manufacturer is currently on the lookout for a skilled and commercially focused Management Accountant to come and join their progressive team. This particular role is looking for someone immediately available or to start within a week.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and outgoing Management Accountant who has previous experience working in a manufacturing or stock heavy environment, someone who is confident in picking up new tasks in a fast-paced and progressive workplace.
This role will be an essential part of the team and will require someone who is keen to develop and enhance their already existing skill set and be able to put more focus on the commercial elements of the role and engage with the wider business.
- Have previous experience in producing end-to-end management accounts including fast-paced and tight dead lined month-end procedures.
- Be analytically minded in order to produce financial reports and track various trends, mainly using MS Excel.
- Be a commercially minded individual who can communicate effectively with people on all levels throughout the business.
- Have experience in producing balance sheet reconciliations as well as accruals and prepayments.
What you will receive
- Be working for an encouraging and supportive team where you will be able to enhance and build on your skills.
- Have the ability to work on a hybrid basis from both their offices in Birmingham and your home.
- Have a wide range of exposure to the wider business and be able to build relationships with senior management and stakeholders.
- Have access to a number of bespoke company benefits!
This is a great opportunity for an immediately available management accountant who is keen to put their best foot forward and make a positive impact in a fast-moving and ever expanding business. If you would like to hear more about this role, please get in touch!