Mitchell Adam are excited to put pen to paper to confirm a new partnership with an organisation in the education sector. This client are looking for a talented Management Accountant to join their team in South Birmingham. The role is unique and their greatest benefit is the flexibility it provides for the successful candidate. Working closely with non-finance stakeholders, the position will see a Management Accountant gaining financial responsibility for a small number of education centres across South Birmingham.
Our Client understands how important for employees that hybrid working can be, in this role it is expected that there would be in-person working for around two days a week, but the arrangement of these days could be chosen by the candidate. This provides freedom and versatility for those who are seeking a new challenge in their career. As the role is reliant on working directly with education hubs, The successful candidate will need access to a vehicle in order to complete their tasks to the highest standard. In this position, this client are seeking an individual who has experience with budgeting, management accounts and also communicating with non-financial stakeholders. The most critical part of the role would be to communicate effectively with those in the education sector, so a fantastic level of communication skills is essential.
- To ideally have experience working in a non-for-profit organisation or in the educational section in an accounting role. This is not a requirement, but could be beneficial to help transition into this position.
- To have experience completing Management Accountant responsibilities such as preparing management accounts or month end tasks.
- To have a brilliant communication ability, in this role you will be interacting with a variation of non-financial and financial stakeholders.
- To have access to a vehicle, as this role technically has three office locations, it is important to be able to commute between the positions when needed. You may for example need to visit two locations in one working day. Fortunately every site has free on-site parking.
You will receive
- A very flexible working style, the upper management are very open with the opportunity to work from home for employees.
- The chance to have a great impact on the organisation, there is a fair amount of autonomy for employees as they make positive decisions on budgeting.
- A very nice benefits package, one that comes with pension contributions and subsidised health insurance.
- The chance to make long lasting ties with your new colleagues, there is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is keen to bring their experience and help open up your career avenue for positive opportunities.
An organisation in the educational sector is seeking a Management Accountant to join their team in South Birmingham. They are looking for an individual with previous Management Accounting experience to excel, by showing off their impressive communications skills. This role will be filled quickly so please apply if you are interested.