Our Client is currently going through an exciting new system change and is looking for a Newly Qualified Accountant to strengthen the finance function during this exciting time of change.
This is an excellent part time opportunity to showcase your knowledge in all things Management Accounts. As this is an SME setting you will be responsible for leading the month end process including balance sheet reconciliation, cash allocations and reporting of general ledgers.
Ideally you will
- Be a newly Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA and CIMA) ideally with experience working within an SME setting.
- Showcase previous experience in a management accounting role, experience including budgeting & forecasting and completing monthly management accounts.
- Have a hit the ground running with a willingness to immerse yourself into a new business and their culture.
- Have excellent communication and relationship skills with the ability to work with financial and non-financial stakeholders.
In Return you will:
- Have the opportunity to work autonomously and gain valuable knowledge in a well-structured, developing company who value their staff.
- Be encouraged to exercise and build your commercial business acumen in terms of helping to increase margins and profitability.
- Gain experience supporting a finance function through an exciting SAP implementation.
- Have a long term stable contract with a completion bonus.
This role is a great position for an experienced accountant to test their business and value-adding skills within a successful developing company, this role is available immediately please apply now to avoid disappointment.