Mitchell Adam are delighted to continue their collaboration with a manufacturing organisation in Birmingham, this organisation have recently partnered with some of the largest retail organisations in the world and are seeking to bring on an individual into their finance team who is looking to take a step up and take on some senior responsibilities. They are looking to bring on a Management Accountant in their vibrant and talented team in South Birmingham, their offices are easily accessible by public transport and they have free on-site parking facilities for those who wish to commute into work by car.
The organisation has won plaudits for their inventive manufacturing process, they have gained investment from some of the largest organisations in the world due to their environmentally conscious production style. They have expanded in recent years and are looking for a candidate who is able to take on responsibilities and show versatility if the business were to continue to expand. They are looking for a candidate who has completed month end tasks such as accruals, prepayments and balance sheet reconciliations, and has assisted with producing management packs in their career. If you have worked in a manufacturing business previous and have dealt with stock, this will be a brilliant addition to your application, but this is not an essential part of the role, so please continue to apply if you do not come from a manufacturing background. The organisation offer a flexible working style where you can arrive into work before or after rush hour and beat the traffic either side.
- To have worked in a position where you have had direct exposure to month end, perhaps as an Assistant Management Accountant where you have completed tasks such as accruals, prepayments and balance sheet reconciliations, as well as producing management packs for senior management.
- To have a can-do attitude and be willing and able to help out with other colleagues when necessary.
- To have a brilliant communication ability, in this role you will be working closely with the Financial Controller and assisting in their duties, this will require you to be able to communicate efficiently and effectively.
- To be able to adapt as the business goes through potential growth, they will receive more orders for their products in the coming future, with more clients comes more senior responsibilities and experience.
You will receive
- Experience and exposure to working with the Financial Controller, this will help you gain some fantastic experience and will look fantastic on your CV.
- The chance to work in a flexible working style, one that can be altered to suit your lifestyle.
- A brilliant opportunity, one that comes with fantastic exposure and the opportunity for growth and progression.
- The chance to work for an organisation with a positive impact on the environment, something that may be difficult to find in this industry in particular.
A manufacturing organisation in South Birmingham are seeking to bring on an Assistant Management Accountant into their team, they are looking for a candidate who is confident in their own ability and has had direct exposure and experience to month end responsibilities.