Mitchell Adam are excited to announce their new collaboration with an organisation that has been at the forefront of UK High Streets for almost four decades. This iconic storefront are looking to bring on a talented Management Accountant to join their team in Coventry. They have continued to excel in their sector in recent years and are looking to continue their impressive progression moving into 2024. Their offices can be easily accessed by public transport and via car, and they offer a hybrid working style for those who prefer having the opportunity to work from home.
This organisation has exhibited a long-standing promotion of benefits for their employees, they are always seeking to bring on new schemes and projects for their staff, recently they have brought in a flexible working style that allows their employees to beat the rush hour traffic by leaving the office a few hours earlier. They provide a fantastic study support package for those looking to study their CIMA or ACCA, and even provide a financial bonus for every exam you complete whilst in this position, encouraging their staff to become chartered whilst in this position. In this role, as a Management Accountant, you will be expected to complete duties such as preparing the management packs for the senior management team, to complete tasks such as accruals, prepayments, balance sheet reconciliation and P&L variance analysis.
- To be studying towards your ACCA or CIMA, or to have already gained experience in management accountant responsibilities
- To have experience in an accounting position where you have had experience completing month end tasks such as accruals, prepayments and balance sheet reconciliations.
- To be confident and charismatic, in this role you will be presenting management packs to senior management, this will require a strong level of communication skills.
- To be aspirational, in this role you be given opportunities for progression and senior responsibilities. The organisation is seeking a candidate who will embrace this challenge.
You will receive
- A fantastic study support package, one that even comes with a financial bonus for every examination you pass whilst at the organisation.
- A brilliant opportunity to work for an established organisation, one provides the benefits of working for a large company, but also ensures a social culture where you will not just be a name or number.
- The chance to work with senior management, this will help you gain exposure to senior duties and experience with leading weekly meetings and liaising with suppliers.
- The opportunity to work directly with store managers and gain exposure to project management activities. This experience will give you invaluable experience and look fantastic on your CV.
An established organisation in the retail sector are seeking to bring on a talented Management Accountant. There will be close contact with senior management which will provide some fantastic opportunities for growth.