We are working with a massive corporation in the distribution industry to find them a Management Accountant to take full control of a set of management accounts and relay information accordingly. This is an opportunity to get involved and inside of a highly successful and well-established business where you are going to be encouraged to grow in line with the business and will be heavily supported whilst you complete your studies. This role is based in Coventry and gives you the flexibility or working a hybrid split whilst supporting you though your studies. It also offers great internal progression opportunities to enable you to climb the ladder.
What you will need
- To be underway with your ACCA/CIMA/ACA examinations is a requirement of this role due to the support and guidance that is already set up to assist you in completing them.
- To have experience in communicating with financial and non-financial stakeholders is desired. Your duties will include communicating with a range (both written and verbally).
- To have completed end to end management accounts or completed them up to trial balance as you are expected to be able to hit the ground running in this role.
- To be highly proficient with MS Excel (pivots, vlookups, xlookups, macros).
What you will receive
- Study support to help you work your way through your ACCA/CIMA/ACA exams, relieving a financial burden.
- A flexible working pattern where you will have a hybrid split, enabling you to work from home after the 3-month probationary period.
- Access to a wide range of benefits such as a subsidised cafe and free parking.
- Excellent exposure within this business, the structure is set up to be progressive and they usually promote from within!
In this Management Accountant role you will be able to develop your career whilst you work in an environment that enables progression and will support you when you need it. If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with us!