Our locally acclaimed and organically growing services business based in the centre of Birmingham is currently looking to on board a Client Management Accountant to undertake bespoke reporting for the businesses expanding portfolio of local clientele.
The successful candidate will be joining a medium sized and close-knit team of accountants with years of knowledge in this niche sector. The candidate will be a motivated and confident individual able to easily liaise with internal finance functions such as Treasury, AP and Credit Control. You will also be reporting on Clients VAT, raising fees and completing bespoke management reporting including accrued and prepaid income, budgets, forecasting and variance to name a few.
- Be a part qualified ACCA/CIMA Accountant or QBE.
- Have proven client-facing exposure, and be able to liaise with multiple external stakeholders from all walks of life.
- Be system savvy, prolific at Excel with an analytical mind.
- Be looking for a fast-paced role full of variety.
What you will receive
- Work flexibly from a city centre office.
- Be a part of an incredibly knowledgeable and niche team, giving you years of exposure.
- Have access to progression in the role and the business, working with bigger clients.
- Have a challenging and varied roll, finding yourself out engaging with clients face to face.
This opportunity is a brilliant example of a role that will allow an Accountant to bring a personal touch into their work and build relationships with stakeholders and be engaged in bespoke reporting. If this role appeals to you please apply now.