Mitchell Adam is working with a leading business in the Manufacturing industry to find them a Management Accountant to join them at their head office in Wolverhampton. The successful individual will have a wide range of exciting benefits and exposure opportunities whilst they take charge and lead the month end process. This is a fabulous opportunity to take the next step in your career and be a part of an enthusiastic, warm, and dynamic team.
What you will need
- To be a part qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) who has a good eye for detail as the volume of data you will be handling is high.
- You must have standard costing experience from any background, but Manufacturing is preferred.
- To strong on MS Excel (pivots, vlookups) and equivalent packages is essential for your day to day.
- To be an excellent communicator, both written and verbally, as you will be required to communicate with a range of stakeholders (both financial and non-financial).
What you will gain
- There is the option of study support if you are undertaking your ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualification.
- A flexible working pattern, where you will save valuable commute time and be able to work from the comfort of your own home.
- Some invaluable exposure opportunities where you will be reporting to, and working alongside, qualified and experienced individuals.
- Access to a plethora of employee discounts and staff benefits as well as a competitive holiday allowance and pension scheme.
In this Management Accountant role you will take that next step in your accounting career and have access to a range of exposure opportunities you may not have before. Not only this, but you will be part of an industry leading business where you have the best chance of development and progression. If this sounds like a good next step for you in your career, please contact us.