Our growing and ambitious PE backed Manufacturing client is looking for an equally as motivated and dynamic finance professional to join their cosy finance team as a right hand man to their qualified FC. As the Management Accountant, you will be producing the management accounts for the headquarters and one international site, including preparing a 26-week rolling cash forecast. This opportunity suits a progressive individual looking to continue their studies and grow within the business and role.
The day to day will look familiar to the calibre of candidate we are looking for, with a few interesting intricacies due to the nature of the business. You will be preparing the intermittent Management Accounts for two separate divisions, monitor projects and costs, whilst analysing budgets and actuals variance and delivering a commentary. Due to the business being PE backed, you will also be assisting with working capital management.
Ideally, you will;
- Have previous experience in a Manufacturing environment.
- Have experience compiling a cash forecast and reporting on this.
- Be comfortable liaising with external stakeholders (auditors) and producing budgets.
- Have a passion for personal growth and be looking to develop and grow in your new role.
In return, you will;
- Be given Study Support to continue progressing your ACCA/CIMA qualification.
- Work alongside a qualified FC and CFO, giving you an incredible platform to learn, and giving you niche Private Equity exposure.
- Have access to progression in the role, with a growth plan to take on a direct report.
- Work in a growing and stable business with full order books, in a great position for the New Year.
This opportunity is the top of its class when it comes to a progressive role for a part qualified finance professional, giving the successful candidate incredible insight into the industry and a future with the business. If you feel you have the applicable skills, please apply now to avoid disappointment.