Mitchell Adam are delighted to announce their continued collaboration with a rapidly growing UK Manufacturing organisation. This organisation has won plaudits for its environmentally conscious production style, and are seeking a talented Management Accountant to join their team in South Birmingham. Our client is very eager to bring on an experienced individual into their welcoming and talented team, and their offices are easily accessible via car due to their free on-site parking.
This organisation has a sense of pride in their team and their product, they care deeply about their employees and provide a generous benefits package due to this. This benefits package includes a terrific pension matching scheme which betters the vast majority available on the market. In this position they are looking for an Management Accountant who is eager to get stuck in and involved. Some of the responsibilities involved will be completing tasks such as VAT returns, Accruals, Prepayments and occasionally covering transactional responsibilities when required.
- To have experience as an Assistant Accountant or Management Accountant in a manufacturing organisation is preferred but not essential.
- To have the ability to adapt to new responsibilities. As this organisation is growing, it is likely you will gain senior responsibilities during your time in this role.
- To have excellent communication skills are essential, as you will be reporting figures and information to the Financial Controller.
- To be confident and charismatic is key, as you will be working closely with your team and interacting with non-financial stakeholders.
You will receive
- The opportunity to work for an expansive organisation, one that will provide fantastic opportunities to grow alongside the organisation.
- The chance to work closely with senior management and the Financial Controller, the open plan office will allow close communication with all colleagues.
- The ability to gain exposure to senior duties, this will help your career avenues improve throughout your time in this position.
- The chance to work closely with a team of talented accounting professionals, these colleagues will be eager to be able to assist you when needed.
An expansive and intuitive organisation are seeking to bring on a talented Management Accountant into their team in South Birmingham. They are seeking an individual ideally who has worked in the manufacturing industry and experienced the unique challenges that arise in this position.