This is a fantastic opportunity for an established accounts professional who is keen to enhance their skills further in a fast-paced and ever-growing environment. This business is looking for an ambitious candidate who is able to hit the ground running in their new role.
In this Management Accountant role, you will have full ownership of the Management Accounts and report directly to the Finance Manager. You will be carrying out these duties and are required to have experience with them: balance sheet reconciliations
What you will need
- To be a part-qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) who is ambitious and motivated to finish their exams or fully qualified.
- To be strong with using excel (pivot, vlookups) and have good analytical skills that enable you to sort through large data sets.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal, to communicate with various stakeholders. This role consists of you communicating with financial and non-financial stakeholders.
- To be an organised individual who is able to meet deadlines and work efficiently.
What you will gain
- You will have a very hybrid role where you will be required in the office 1 or 2 days of the week.
- You will be working within an industry leading and highly successful brand.
- You will receive an employee discount so you can save money on the branded products.
- Invaluable exposure opportunities that will allow you to build upon and enhance your current skill set.
In this Management Accountant position, you will able to have access to a wide range of duties that will allow you to strengthen your accounting career. If this Management Accountant role seems like a good opportunity for you, please contact us.