Our client is on the search for an ambitious Management Accountant to join their well-established and successful business based in the outskirts of North Birmingham. This business has been paving the way in the manufacturing industry for over half a decade and show no signs of their success slowing down.
In this Management Accountant position, you will report to the Assistant Financial Controller and provide them with month end results and analysis. You will be the main person involved with certain costing projects so experience with standard costing is desired.
What we require
- Ideally be a part qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA) who is highly proficient with using Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookups).
- You must be a great communicator as you will be required to communicate with both financial and non-financial stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Previous month-end experience is essential – journals, ledger close, reconciliations, analysis, and reports.
- Someone who is able to analyse data in a concise manner and who has strong organisational skills is desired for this role. This is because of the high workload and the work you produce having to be presented to colleagues and managers for them to understand.
What you will receive
- The opportunity to be a part of an industry-leading business where you will gain invaluable exposure in the manufacturing field.
- Study support, if you require it, to help you to complete your accounting qualifications (ACCA/CIMA).
- You will have autonomy in this role and will gain some invaluable exposure opportunities. You will be reporting into and learning from a qualified and experienced individual.
- There are amazing progression opportunities in this business, where driven and ambitious individuals are desired, and hard-work is rewarded.
This Management Accountant role is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to work along like-minded individuals who are results-driven and self-motivated. If you are interested in this Management Accountant position, please contact us.