We are working with a global and industry leading manufacturing business to find them a Management Accountant to join their team in Wolverhampton. You will report to the Assistant Financial Controller and you will be responsible for the implementation and for maintaining product cost structures, cost forecasting and producing cost variance analysts.
This role is an amazing opportunity to complete management accounts whilst also communicating with various stakeholders and having that business partnering element. In this Management Accountant position, you will be the main person reporting and tracking the costing projects.
What you will need
- To be part-qualified or qualified with your CIMA/ACCA or have completed your AAT and wanting to make a start.
- To have a background/solid understanding of product costing is required.
- To have a good attention to detail and be a detail orientated individual.
- To be a strong communicator, both written and verbally, is a key skill required in this role as you will be communicating with various stakeholders on a daily basis.
What you will gain
- Study support to assist you with the completion of your ACCA/CIMA examination.
- The opportunity to be part of a global manufacturing business who are taking their industry by storm.
- To report in to, and learn from, a qualified individual who will provide you with invaluable exposure opportunities.
- 2pm finishes on a Friday, giving you a 2 ½ day weekend!
This Management Accountant role provides a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with a costing background to make that next step and be a part of a global organisation. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please contact us.