We are working with a business that is leading the retail industry to find them a Management Accountant to come in and complete the accounts. This business has a fantastic culture which you will be able to get stuck right into and you will report into a fully qualified accountant, providing you some amazing exposure to push on with your accounting career.
You will have autonomy to complete the management accounts form start to finish and complete duties such as balance sheet reconciliations, producing budgets and closing off the month end procedure. This business is hoping to get someone in as soon as possible so any candidates with short notice periods/immediately available are desired.
What is required
- You need to be a part-qualified accountant in your ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualification.
- To be a strong communicator, both written and verbally, who is able to talk to non-financial stakeholders as well as financial ones.
- To be an organised individual who is able to adhere to tight deadlines.
- To be very strong on excel (pivots, vlookups) and equivalent packages due to nature of this role.
What you will gain
- To gain exposure within a business that is top of its industry, enhancing and putting your best foot forward in your accounting career.
- You will be working in a close-knit team of like-minded individuals.
- You will have the flexibility with the hybrid working split and will be able to work from the comfort of your own home for most of the week.
- Some cool benefits and perks such as employee discount on the products that they sell.
This Management Accountant position is an exciting opportunity for a part-qualified accountant to be a key part of a leading retail business. If this sounds like an opportunity that you will be interested in.