Mitchell Adam are delighted to announce their newly found partnership with an established property organisation, who are looking to continue their impressive expansion and bring on a talented Management Accountant into their team in South Birmingham. Our client has been at the forefront of their industry for many years now, and are looking to continue this feat and hire an impressive candidate with the determination and tenacity to operate in a large organisation.
This organisation has expanded to a great stature, but they haven’t forgotten their roots. They believe in the importance of an engaged workforce, and they take serious steps to ensure their employees enjoy their time at work. They prioritise employee well-being, and provide a fantastic benefits package that includes a free on-site gym membership, and free health insurance. They also provide great opportunities for progression within the organisation as they often look within when looking to fill senior positions. In this role, as a Management Accountant, you will be supervising a small team of accounting professionals, these individuals will be covering mainly duties on the transactional level, and will occasionally require assistance. Alongside this you will be working closely with senior management and being a crucial part of regular meetings with the directors.
- To be currently studying an accounting qualification such as ACCA ACA or CIMA.
- To have at least one year of experience as a Management Accountant, covering month-end responsibilities and working closely with senior management.
- To have had some experience supervising colleagues, as this is a major part of your role, it is important that you are able to assist your colleagues when necessary.
- A fantastic attitude and work ethic, in this role there are avenues for progression for those who excel in this role.
You Will Receive
- The chance to work for a large organisation, one that provides the opportunity for progression and growth.
- The opportunity to work side by side with Senior Management, this will allow you to gain more experience in this role and exposure to very senior duties.
- Close contact with the directors of the organisation, this will provide a chance for you to showcase your impressive ability and rise through the ranks of this organisation.
- A competitive salary, one that comes with the option to work in a hybrid style.
Our client who operates in the property sector in South Birmingham are seeking to add a brilliant Management Accountant to their team. They are seeking an individual who has covered Management Account responsibilities in the past who can hit the ground running in this role.