Our client, a fast-growing and global manufacturing business, are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team in Wolverhampton. This business are taking their industry by storm and are looking for an individual to come in and assist them with contributing to that success.
This opening provides a great opportunity for an individual who is looking to be hands on with their career and join a business that encourages you to utilise the knowledge you have built up to date. This role has a focus on costing so relevant experience is desired.
- You should be a part-qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) who is a confident communicator with various stakeholders.
- Have previous experience in preparing weekly and monthly forecasts as well as balance sheet reconciliations.
- It is preferable that you will have a strong understanding of product costing and the billing of materials in the manufacturing industry or similar.
- To be an organised individual who is strong on Excel (pivots, vlookups).
What you will receive
- The exposure of working within a successful, industry-leading company and getting the experience of working alongside like-minded individuals.
- Study support, if you require it, to assist you with the completion of your ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualifications in this Management Accountant role.
- The ability to work from the comfort of your own home 1 day of the week.
- Be able to get involved in the project that the business work with from the start to the end of the process.
This Management Accountant position provides an exciting opportunity to get the ball rolling in your accounting career and work within a large organisation that is leading its industry. If this sounds like the role for you, please contact us.