Mitchell Adam is working with a leading business in the retail industry to find them a Management Accountant to join their team at the headquarters in Coventry. This individual will have access to some fabulous benefits and will lead the month end process for the team. This is a very exciting opportunity to make that next step in your career and become a key part of this warm and dynamic team.
What you will need
- To be a part-qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) and who is organised with their workloads.
- To be strong with MS Excel (pivots, vlookups) and equivalent packages is essential.
- To have an eye for detail due to the high volume of data you will be handling.
- To be an excellent communicator, both written and verbally, as you will be required to communicate with a range of stakeholders (both financial and non-financial).
What you will gain
- Study support to assist you with the completion of your ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualifications.
- Hybrid working, allowing you to work from the comfort of your own home and saying you valuable commute time.
- Access to some fantastic discounts not only for this business but a wide range of retailers.
- Amazing exposure opportunities where you will be reporting to, and working alongside, qualified and experienced individuals.
This Management Accountant role you will gain invaluable exposure opportunities and be a part of an industry leading business. If this sounds like a good future move for you, please contact us.