Mitchell Adam are looking for a Management Accountant to join a well-established and industry leading manufacturing business at their office in Telford. This business are wanting an individual to come and hit the ground running in this role and have fantastic progression opportunities on offer due to the expansion and continuing success of the business.
What you will need
- To be a finalist in your ACCA/CIMA examinations/ a qualified individual.
- To have full end to end management accountant experience in a fast paced environment is essential and manufacturing experience is strongly desired.
- To be great with using MS Excel (pivots, vlookups) and an organised individual who can adhere to tight deadlines.
- To be a strong communicator with financial and non-financial stakeholders within a business due to the duties you will be required to perform.
What you will gain
- Study support, if you require it, to see you through the last few examinations of your ACCA/CIMA qualifications
- The flexibility of hybrid working and an early finish on a Friday at 2pm!
- You will work alongside like-minded individuals and work within an industry leading business.
- You will have fantastic future progression opportunities due to the continuous success and expansion of the company.
This Management Accountant experience is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful business that is taking the manufacturing industry by storm. If this sounds like the role for you, please contact us.