Mitchell Adam are working with a fantastic and reputable constriction business in central Birmingham, who are on the lookout for an ambitious and driven Assistant Management Accountant to come and join their dynamic and social team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant who is looking to take that next step into a management accountant role and gain that exposure to the next level of their career. This role will be working alongside a fantastic and supportive Head of Finance and an innovative COO.
The successful candidate will have the chance to enhance their skill set and gain a wider level of exposure both inside and outside of finance. This person will be an essential part of the growing team and will support the fast-paced finance function.
- Be actively studying your ACCA/CIMA qualification with a few exams sat already.
- Have experience in supporting the preparation of monthly management accounts and have supported with a fast-paced month-end process.
- Have previous experience in balance sheet reconciliations and posting journals.
- Be a confident and outgoing communicator who is keen to develop and learn in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
What you will receive
- Have access to an attractive study support package in order for you to complete your chosen qualification.
- Be working for a social and dynamic team who are always attending social and business events both in Birmingham and their base in London.
- Have the exposure to enable you to enhance your skill set and have a wider variety of skills in order to progress in your career.
- Be working alongside a dedicated Head of Finance who will support and develop you and who has progressed through the business themselves.
This role is a brilliant opportunity for a passionate and out-going Assistant Management Accountant to step into the next phase of their career and make that move to a fast-paced and driven business. If you would like to hear more about this role, please get in touch!