A creative civil engineering business is currently on the lookout for an out-going and progressive Management Accountant to come and join their team in central Birmingham.
This fantastic opportunity for driven and passionate accounts professional is keen to develop and enhance their career within a forward-thinking and innovative business. If you are looking for a role where you will be able to have a greater level of exposure and build upon your existing skill set, this could be the role for you.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a social and dedicated Management Accountant or Assistant Management Accountant who is keen to take that next step in their career and be part of a fantastic business!
- Have previous experience in the preparation of monthly management accounts including assisting with the monthly reporting.
- Have knowledge of the budgeting and forecasting process and be able to communicate with senior members of a business as well as external stakeholders.
- Be able to provide detailed variance analysis and have strong working MS Excel skills.
- Be part qualified or working your way towards your ACCA/CIMA qualification.
What you will receive
- Have the ability to work from both your home and their offices in Birmingham on a hybrid basis.
- Have access to a study support package in order for you to complete your chosen qualification.
- Be working for a reputable business whose projects are recognised nationwide.
- Have a supportive and outgoing team around you as well as a dedicated manager who will encourage and support your growth.
If you are looking for a role where you will have career growth, be a part of a social and dynamic team and be working with a manager who will offer variety and structure, then this is the perfect role for you. If you would like to hear more about this role please get in touch.