Mitchell Adam are working with a highly successful and well-established client who are on the hunt for a driven Management Accountant to join their team in South Birmingham. This company is undergoing growth as a result of their success and want a Management Accountant to join them, hitting the ground running upon arrival.
This company are very supportive with your studies and also your career, encouraging progression where they can. This is an exciting opportunity to join a close-knit team where you are able to utilise and build upon your current skill-set. You will be completing the Management Account pack end to end and reporting directly to the Financial Director. Some of these duties include posting journals, bank reconciliations and liaising with a different stakeholders.
What you will need
- To be a driven and ambitious part-qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) who is actively completing their examinations.
- To possess great communication skills, both written and verbally, so they are able to communicate well with a range of stakeholders.
- To be strong on MS Excel (pivots, vlookups).
- To have end to end experience of working with the Management Account pack.
What you will gain
- Invaluable exposure opportunities as you will be reporting to/working with qualified individuals that will enhance your skill set.
- Help completing your ACCA/CIMA/ACA exams in the form of study support.
- A flexible working pattern (hybrid split), allowing you to work from home 3 times a week.
- The opportunity to grow/develop your accountancy career in line with the success of the business as its expanding in line with success.
This Management Accountant role is a fantastic opportunity to gain some invaluable exposure whilst having full authority of the Management Account pack. If this sounds like the fit for you, please contact us.