A reputable and growing technology business is currently on the lookout for an innovative and experienced Management Accountant to come and join their expand team in Coventry.
This is a perfect opportunity offering the successful candidate the chance to broaden their skill set, and build strong lasting relationships with a business that operates on a global scale.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a strong Management Accountant who has previously taken full ownership of the month-end process and is confident in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Have previous experience in producing end to end management accounts with little to no hand holding.
- Be a confident and effective communicator in order to liaise with senior management and external stakeholders throughout the business both on-sight and across the organisation.
- Ideally have experience in a similar sector or within engineering, this is ideal not a requirement for the role.
- Be a finalist or actively studying your ACCA/CIMA qualification.
What you will receive
- Have the flexibility to work both from your home and their offices in Coventry.
- Be working for a global organisation where you will have the ability to widen your horizons and gain further exposure into the business.
- Have access to a study support scheme in order for you to complete your chosen qualification.
- Be working alongside and encouraging and dedicated finance department with various bespoke company benefits.
This is a brilliant a varied opportunity for a candidate that is ready to take on that next challenge. This role will offer a greater level of exposure and will allow the successful candidate to expand on their career. If you are interested in this role, please get in touch.