A leading wholesale business is currently on the lookout for a skilled Management Accountant to come and join their team in Birmingham. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and growing business and be able to push yourself to the next step of your career.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a part qualified or finalist in their ACCA/CIMA qualification and have extensive management accounting experience and be able to take the lead on the end-to-end month-end process.
This role will require a confident and outgoing communicator, someone who is keen to excel in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Have strong management accounting experience including producing the packs and taking the lead on the month-end process.
- Have previous experience in assisting with the budgeting and forecasting procedures and being able to communicate effectively with various departments throughout the finance function.
- Have a good record of accomplishment in improving and fine-tuning internal processes to ensure efficiency.
- Experience in working within a fast-paced environment ideally within the retail or wholesale space is desirable.
What you will receive
- Have access to a hybrid and flexible working pattern being able to work from both their offices and your home.
- Have access to a study support package in order to support you in your last steps of your ACCA/CIMA.
- Be working for an established business that will allow you to progress and enhance your skill set.
- Be working alongside a fantastic team with various bespoke company benefits included.
This is an exciting role for an out-going and professional management accountant who is looking to take that next step into a fast-paced, dynamic environment. If you would like to hear more about this role, please get in touch.