Mitchell Adam are delighted to be working with a fantastic one of the largest distributors, who are on the lookout for a skilled and out-going Management Accountant to come and join hard-working and social team in Lichfield.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a dedicated and experienced part or newly qualified Management Accountant, who is keen to take that next step and support the finance division of a large and growing organisation.
This role will offer the successful candidate wide amounts of exposure to both the financial and non-financial elements of the business. You will be working alongside the Finance Manager to produce monthly management accounts whilst also being able to liaise effectively and confidently with various stakeholders throughout multiple sites across the organisation.
- Have previous experience in a fast-paced management accounts role including; production of monthly management accounts, variance analysis and preparing annual audit.
- Be a confident and clear communicator in order to build and maintain relationships with both financial and non-financial stakeholders throughout the business.
- Have previous experience in working with a budget cycle and some exposure to the forecasting and FP&A
- Be part or newly qualified in your ACCA/CIMA qualification and have strong MS Excel skills.
What you will receive
- Have the ability to work from both you home and their offices in Lichfield.
- Have access to full study support in order to complete your chosen qualification.
- Have access to various bespoke company benefits including retail discounts and more!
- Be working for a supportive, social and driven team who encourage success both inside and outside of work.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and professional Management Accountant to come and join a dedicated team and step into a varied and fast-paced role! If you would like to find out more please get in touch.