A large international manufacturing business is currently on the lookout for an experienced and outgoing Management Accountant to come and join their team in North Birmingham. This role is a brilliant opportunity for a skilled and driven management accountant who is confident enough to stand on their own two feet and step into a role that will be the soul management accountant for one side of the large fast-paced business.
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience in full end-to-end management accounting including month-end processes, as well as be able to manipulate and process large volumes of data, ideally within the manufacturing sector however this is not an essential for the role.
This role is an exciting opportunity for a driven and knowledgeable candidate who is keen to hit the ground running and work closely with the FC and FP&A Manager on the overall finance function.
* Have full end-to-end management accounting experience including extensive month-end knowledge.
* Be an out-going and driven individual who has ideally come from a large business background, manufacturing is ideal but not an essential. E
* Be a strong and effective communicator in order to liaise with internal and external members of the business and provide support to more junior members of staff.
* Be an active studier or a finalist in your ACCA/CIMA qualification.
What you will receive
* Be able to broaden and enhance you skill set in a new and challenging environment where you will work closely with the FC and the overall finance team.
* Have access to a full study support package in order for you to complete your ACCA/CIMA qualification.
* Have access to a hybrid and flexible working pattern both from their offices and your home.
* Be working for a large well-established business and be able to get involved in various upcoming projects of improvement.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door with a large and growing business where you will be the main point of contact for the management accounts function and be at the forefront working closely with the FC and mentoring the junior member of staff. If you are looking to hit the ground running in your next role then do not hesitate to get in touch.