Mitchell Adam is working with an exciting business who deal with professional services and are based in Warwick. They are looking for an individual who is looking to take that exciting jump from working in practise into industry as a Management Accountant.
You will be mainly responsible for completing the year end statutory accounts (including financial statements and corporation tax returns) whilst working within a supportive team of like-minded individuals.
What you will need
- To have experience of working in an accounting practise is requested for this role due to the nature of the business.
- You must have solid experience in completing the year end statutory accounts.
- To be a good communicator as you will be speaking with clients as well as financial stakeholders.
- To be strong on MS Excel (pivots, vlookups) and experience with using Xero is desirable (but not required).
What you will gain
- Study support, if you require it, to see you through the end of your ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualifications.
- The opportunity to working a hybrid split, where you can work from the comfort of your own home 2 days a week.
- The support from fellow colleagues to make that practise move into industry and further develop.
- Exposure of working alongside experienced professionals who will encourage you to be driven with your career.
This Management Accountant role based in Warwick provides an exciting opportunity to make an exciting career move into industry and work within a well-established team. If this sounds like a fantastic opportunity for you, please contact us.