Mitchell Adam is working with an international manufacturing business to find them a Management Accountant to join their Team in Walsall. This Management Accountant will be fully responsible for the Management Account pack and complete it end to end.
You will report to the Financial Controller and support them by presenting them with your findings and analysis. Duties that you will perform include balance sheet reconciliations, forecasting & budgeting, and leading the year-end audit process.
What you will need
- To be a driven part-qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA) or have vast experience in dealing with the Management Account pack.
- To have experience working in a fast-paced environment and be a highly organised individual who is able to adhere to tight deadlines.
- To understand/have an understanding of finances in a Manufacturing environment as you are expected to be able to hit the ground running in this role.
- To have an analytic mind and be able to deal with large data sets. You must be good with MS Excel (pivots, vlookups).
What you will gain
- The option, if you require it, to receive study support to see you through the end of your accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA).
- The option of working a hybrid split where you will be working from home 2 days a week. The exposure of working in a continuously expanding manufacturing business due to their success.
- You will have an early finish on Friday where you will be ending the day at 2 to extend your weekend.
- Great progression opportunities in the future due to the growth of this business.
In this Management Accountant position you will gain valuable exposure and it is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your current skill set. If you are interested in this role, please contact us.