My client, an organically expanding and incredibly busy Recruitment firm with a niche specialism, is currently looking to bring an experienced and adaptable management Accountant into their close knit accounting function based conveniently in the heart of Wolverhampton. The successful candidate will have impact from day one as they consolidate group accounts and report on revenue.
Your role will be interesting, encompassing elements of accounts from all angles to give you impact across the board. You will be consolidating the Management Accounts and group P&L in order to analyse income and expenditure, revenue streams and provide in depth variance and commentary for the CFO. You will also be assisting with partially exempt VAT returns quarterly, and assisting with budgeting and forecasting.
- Have previously been a Management Accountant, and have a grasp of the consolidation of group accounts.
- Be part qualified in your ACCA or CIMA studies or Qualified by Experience.
- Excel in your use of spreadsheets, as you will be extrapolating data from large sets to create bespoke ad hoc reports.
- Ideally, you will have experience surrounding payroll and VAT returns for ad-hoc ease. (Although preferred this is not required).
What you will receive
- Be offered fantastic opportunities for progression, reporting directly into a qualified CFO.
- Collaborate with and impact the board, giving you incredible impact and even better exposure.
- Have access to study support to encourage your professional growth and follow in the footsteps of the senior team.
- Be offered a wider benefits package, including health cash plans and a flexible way to use your holidays.
This is a great example of a Management Accountant role that will allow an experienced hire to get stuck in directly under the CFO and solidify existing processes, and assist with an implementation project. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please apply now to avoid missing out.