Our client, a distinguished and market leading distribution business based on the outskirts of Solihull is looking to bring an experienced Management Accountant into their cosy accounts function to act as the spearhead underneath the qualified Finance Director. The successful candidate will ideally be Qualified by Experience, and will further their exposure setting up processes, compiling the month end pack and managing a small team.
Day to day you will be getting stuck in with a host of tasks to allow you to provide accurate financial information weekly and monthly to the head of departments for contracts, projects and the standard sales. You will be preparing the budgets and forecasts, compiling the monthly management accounts, P&L and Balance Sheets, and following up with variance and commentary to create financial visibility throughout the business.
- You will be qualified by experience and looking to be finance number one.
- Ideally have experience in a manufacturing or construction background (although desired this is not essential).
- Having previous experience leading a small team would be advantageous.
- Have a high level of excel, able to easily use Sum If statements, and commercial acumen.
What you will receive
- Be finance number one in a position that will allow you to grow commercially, and see your impact from day one.
- Gain fantastic exposure underneath a qualified Financial Director, imparting on you niche sector knowledge.
- Work with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the business outside of finance including the CEO and MD.
- Work outside of the city in an easily accessible location with a close knit and friendly team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a QBE Management Accountant to make an impact and lead a small team in a business renowned in their space in an interesting sector. If this role suits you, please apply now to avoid missing out.