Mitchell Adam are currently partnering with a growing Consultancy firm based conveniently in central Wolverhampton. As the business bounds from strength to strength, tightening its headlock on the industry, they require a motivated and adaptable Management Accountant to join their close knit Accounts function. The successful candidate will be offered study support and a progression route to have further impact in the business.
Your can do attitude and analytical mind will be put to work from day one, as you tackle consolidated and individual management accounts for the company group and investigate profit & loss variances, delivering commentary. You will be involved with the accounts from all perspectives, assisting with the quarterly VAT returns, budgeting and forecasting whilst you prepare the payroll and liaise internally to complete margin analysis.
- Be an organised and motivated accounts professional, able to keep calm under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Be part qualified in your ACCA or CIMA studies, looking to continue and become qualified with the business.
- Excel in your use of spreadsheets, as you will be extrapolating data from large sets to create bespoke ad hoc reports.
- Have proven experience completing the Management Accounts unsupervised.
What you will receive
- Be offered fantastic opportunities for progression, reporting directly into a qualified CFO.
- Have fantastic exposure, and impact in the business as you collaborate closely with the board.
- Have access to study support to encourage your professional growth and follow in the footsteps of the senior team.
- Be offered a wider benefits package, including health cash plans and a flexible way to use your holidays.
This opportunity is a fantastic example of a role that will allow an experienced Management Accountant to create impact and grow with a successful business. If you feel you have the skills needed, please apply now to avoid missing out.