Mitchell Adam is working with a fast-growing construction business on the outskirts of Birmingham. They are looking for a Management Accountant to join their small finance team and take full authority of the Management accounts.
This construction business have a fantastic culture and you will have the opportunity of working with like-minded individuals. You will be reporting directly to the Financial Director and supervise a small team (one Assistant Management Accountant and a couple of colleagues in transactional roles), so will be working in the office 5 days a week.
What you will need
- To be an experienced Management Accountant in the finalist stage of your accounting exams (CIMA/ACCA) or QBE.
- To have extensive experience in completing the management account pack end-to-end in an SME business- this does not have to be specific to the construction industry.
- To have great communication skills, both verbal and written, as you will be communicating with various stakeholders.
- To be great on Microsoft Excel (pivots, vlookups) and similar packages. Experience with SAP is also desirable.
What you will receive
- Fantastic progression opportunities (due to the fast-paced growth of this business) of advancing into more senior roles.
- The opportunity to have full-authority of the management accounts as you will be responsible for them yourself and be able to put your own mark on the role.
- The option of study support, if you require it to see you through your necessary accounting qualifications (ACCA/CIMA).
- The opportunity of working with an experienced team and like-minded individuals where you can utilise your current skill set.
This Management Accountant position opening is an exciting opportunity to progress your career in parallel with the success of the business. If you are interested in this role, please contact us.