Mitchell Adam are currently hiring for a motivated and experienced Management Accountant to join highly thought of and organically expanding Manufacturing business, based in earshot of the City in Solihull. Reporting into a qualified FC in a medium sized team, you will be working with the wider finance team to prepare and produce the monthly and quarterly management pack.
The successful candidate will have their hands full with a range of tasks and duties that will add to their professional skillset and encourage their growth as a management accountant. After preparing and posting accruals and prepayments, you will also reconcile balance sheets, fixed assets, budgeting and get involved with forecasts vs actuals for multiple entities.
- Have experience in the manufacturing sector (preferably with an understanding of costing).
- Be comfortable on Excel, to a level where you can produce pivot tables.
- Have confidence in your communication style, as you will be liaising with a host of non-financial stakeholders.
- Be able to produce monthly management accounts at least up to variance reports.
What you will receive
- Be offered study support to continue with your professional qualifications (ACCA/CIMA).
- Work from a well located office just outside of Solihull.
- Hybrid work from home a couple of days a week.
- Work under an incredibly experienced manager giving the successful candidate fantastic exposure in a niche business.
This is an excellent opportunity for an inspired candidate to take on more responsibility, have more impact and learn in an exciting sector and environment. If you believe this opportunity is something you can tackle, please apply now to avoid missing out.