Mitchell Adam is working with a business located in Birmingham that is looking for an immediate Management Accountant to join their team. A Management Accountant who has some experience of managing/supervising colleagues is required for this role.
This is an exciting experience for you to supervise a small transactional team of two whilst having involvement in dealing with the management account pack. Whilst aiding the development of the junior team, you will still be managing month end processes and perform duties such as balance sheet reconciliations.
What you need
- To be a finalist in your ACCA/CIMA qualifications or be QBE as you will be required to have experience/knowledge in this Management Accountant role.
- To have great experience in completing month end management accounts in an SME business.
- To be a great communicator and have good interpersonal skills due to the interactions you will have with financial stakeholders as well as your transactional team.
- It is desired that you have supervisory experience of your own team, but this isn’t essential.
What you will gain
- The opportunity to get involved in this lovely office culture whilst still taking care of the management accounts.
- The option of flexi-time to help you maintain that work-life balance.
- The opportunity to have full autonomy in this role and be trusted to put your own mark on this position.
- Experience is essential in this role, but if you have this and you are studying for your ACCA/CIMA exams, this business will provide you with the necessary study support.
This Management Accountant role provides a fantastic opportunity to give you exposure to the management accounts and also have supervisory duties. If this sounds like an exciting position to you, please contact us.