Mitchell Adam is currently working with a well-established and high-growth construction business that is on the hunt for a Management Accountant to join their team. This business are looking for an ambitious candidate who is able to hit the ground running in their new role.
In this Management Accountant role you will have full ownership of the Management Accounts and report directly to the Finance Director. This is an SME business where the culture is fantastic and you can work closely with like-minded individuals.
What you need
- To be a part-qualified (CIMMA/ACCA/ACA) who is ambitious and motivated to finish their exams or fully qualified.
- To be willing to work in the office 5 days a week. This SME company have a brilliant culture and office environment where they enjoy being in full time whilst they work hard.
- To be strong with using excel (pivot, vlookups, formulas) and have good analytic skills that enable you to sort through large datasets.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal, to communicate with various stakeholders. This role consists of you communicating with financial and non-financial stakeholders.
What you will receive
- The option of study support, if you require it, to see you through your ACCA/CIMA/ACA exams.
- The exposure of working within a growing construction business where you are able to work alongside experienced professionals.
- A great place to develop your accountancy career as there are amazing progression opportunities available to you.
- The opportunity to put your mark on the role and take full ownership of the management accounts.
This Management Accountant role is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with a highly successful and growing construction business. If you are interested in this role, please contact us.