Due to incredible growth leading them into the new year, our established and excellently performing Property client based in Birmingham is looking to bring two Property Accountants into their large finance function. You will be working directly alongside six others and reporting into the qualified Finance Manager. You will be working on a portfolio of circa 60 commercial, residential and industrial sites to produce their accounts pack and directly liaise with owners and landlords.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an actively studying candidate with a passion for property and ideally previous experience. Day to day, you will be compiling service charge budgets and producing year end reconciliations, whilst liaising with auditors and clients at their properties. Your analytical mind will also be put to the test as you investigate budgets vs actuals and review income and expenditure.
Ideally, you will;
- Be part qualified and actively studying ACCA/CIMA.
- Ideally have experience in a Service Charge or Property environment.
- Be looking for progression in a large business.
- Have already touched on Management Accounts.
In return, you will;
- Be offered incredible progression routes in multiple teams.
- Have access to study support for your professional qualification.
- Work from an amazing office space with a Gym and PT, Chef and outdoor eating area.
- Work alongside a very wise team where you will get great training.
For any candidates interested in property and trailblazing progression, this is the opportunity for you. You will be challenged, but exposed to a new level of stakeholder management, analysis and growth. Please apply now if you are interested!