A global automotive business is currently on the lookout for a skilled and professional Management Accountant to come and join their team over in Coventry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a part-qualified accountant who is keen to take that next career step and gain a wider level of exposure within a globally successful business. This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to take on more commercial duties as well as being able to finish your chosen qualification.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in the full preparation of monthly management accounts as well as being a strong and effective communicator when supporting junior staff and non-financial stakeholders.
- Have previous experience in producing and presenting monthly management accounts.
- Have strong budgeting and forecasting experience as well as balance sheet reconciliations and journal preparation.
- Have previous experience in supporting the month-end process, including journals preparation and postings in order to assist the Financial Controller.
- Be able to liaise and communicate effectively with key stakeholders both inside and outside of finance to ensure clear understanding.
What you will receive
- Have access to a hybrid working pattern enabling you to work partially from you home and their offices in Coventry.
- Be able to have the support for you to finish your ACCA/CIMA qualification and become fully qualified.
- Be able to gain a wider level of exposure within a global organisation that will allow you to enhance your skills further.
- Be part of a social and driven team environment where you will be able to utilise one another’s experience.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a skilled and focused Management Accountant who is keen to develop their skills and establish themselves in a successful and forward thinking business. If you are interested in this role, please get in touch.