A global technology business is currently on the lookout for a skilled part-qualified Management Accountant to come and join their social and supportive team based in Birmingham.
This is a fantastic opportunity for commercially aware and efficient Management Accountant who is looking for a role that will enable them to not just complete their qualification but also broaden their horizons to the wider function of a business.
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is a strong communicator with both finance and non-finance members of the team, someone who is results driven and focused in order to solve problems and mitigate risks across the finance function.
- Have previous experience in reporting financial performance across the business as well as the production of monthly management accounts.
- Have previous experience in dealing with budgeting and forecasting, being able to provide detailed commentary on this to senior business partners.
- Be able to produce and sign off balance sheet reconciliations and have an analytical mind-set.
- Be a strong communicator and keen to complete your ACCA/CIMA qualification.
What you will receive
- Be working for a global organisation who are constantly striving for expansion and improvement within their team.
- Have access to a hybrid-working pattern being able to work partly from home and their offices in Birmingham.
- Have clear and supported career development plans in order to enhance your skill set to the next level.
- Have access to an excellent study support package in order to complete your chosen qualification.
This role is a brilliant opportunity for a strong minded and driven Management Accountant who is looking to take that next step in their career and gain a wider level of exposure in a global business. If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch.