A leading and growing services business in Wolverhampton is currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic and driven individual to come and join their social and supportive team as they continue to grow.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong minded and analytically minded individual who has strong experience working in a fast-paced management accounts function and is a finalist or newly qualified in their ACCA / CIMA.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an excellent communicator and have strong interpersonal skills in order to liaise with various stakeholders and senior management throughout the business.
- Have previous experience in producing monthly management accounts to fast-paced and tight deadlines as well as elements of business partnering with various departments.
- Have a data driven mind-set and strong skills with MS Excel and Power BI is desirable.
- Have previous experience in completing monthly balance sheet reconciliations and assisting with the preparation of the budgets and forecasting.
- Be a finalist or newly qualified in your ACCA/ CIMA with the drive to progress and utilise your skills.
What you will receive
- Have access to a hybrid-working pattern both working from your home and in their offices based in Wolverhampton.
- Have access to various company discounts and wellness programmes
- Be able to gain a high level of exposure to the wider business and be able to build strong relations with senior management who will support in your growth.
- Have the ability to inquire and make real changes to processes to drive efficiency.
This is a brilliant position for a progressive and skilled candidate who is looking to expand their knowledge in a business that supports and encourages growth from their staff. If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch.